The Ideal Alternative To Bankruptcy
A personal bankruptcy proposal is an alternative to bankruptcy, which allows you to pay down debts to your creditors through a monthly installment plan (spread over a maximum period of 5 years), established within your ability to pay. This alternative is for individuals whose total debts do not exceed $250,000 (excluding mortgage debt). Groupe Serpone can help you with all your personal bankruptcy proposal needs.
Benefits of a Personal Bankruptcy Proposal
- Bankruptcy is avoided
- Creditors cease harassment, legal procedures and attempts to seize property, furniture and wages
- Make only one payment per month, within your budget
- Keep all your assets (house, car, etc.)
- You are protected from service interruptions by utilities (telephone, electricity, gas, etc.)
- Interest ceases upon the filing of the proposal
- Trustee fees are included in your monthly payment.
For more information, call us today!